Reading Around the Ridge
Think you can make a creative READ picture? We need some photos to frame in our library and can use your help! The top entries will have their photo featured on the media center's website and framed on our walls. If you participate you can earn one volunteer hour!
Here are some guidelines (please read carefully):
- E-mail your entries to email@example.com
- File must be a jpg file (use a camera with high pixels- don’t use your phone camera). If you don’t have access to a camera then come see Mrs. Gilman in the media center. Make sure your camera is set at the highest settings. The bigger the picture size, the better we can make your poster look.
- By entering this contest, you agree to have your READ picture used on the internet (posted on this site, etc).
- Leave room in your picture for the word "READ." If a student is in the picture, provide name and year of graduation in your e-mailed submission (feel free to include this info on the picture as you are editing it).
- Try to include "@ the PRHS Media Center" if possible somewhere on the picture
- All pictures must be school-appropriate
- Use any online photo editing site to create your picture. You can also use Photoshop or other program which will allow you to include text and add effects and still be a jpg file. If you need help, come to the media center to ask Mrs. Gilman.
*E-mail entries to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered into this contest. Attach the edited image to your e-mail and include your name and grade in the text of the e-mail.